Terms and Conditions
The user of the site https://miko-wear.com/, hereinafter the “Customer”, accepts the following Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are in Dollars of the United States of America (USD) and include VAT.
- Stock availability, price level and models generated may vary according to the commercial needs of “MIKO WEAR” without prior notice.
- The prices will be respected as the “Customer” accepted them at the time of ordering.
- The prices and special offers indicated in the “ONLINE STORE” are not negotiable.
- The prices published on the page https://miko-wear.com/ may vary compared to other online sales channels owned by “MIKO WEAR”.
- The “Customer” will lose all rights of guarantee on the products if they suffer any alterations derived from improper and / or contrary use specifications detailed on the packaging.
- Likewise, the specifications shown on the site may change and/or be updated on reserve and without prior notice by “MIKO WEAR”, but in any case the characteristics of the product that the “Client” has accepted at the time of ordering will be respected.
- The images of the articles may vary according to the light, the contrast and the definition of the screen, as well as other technological scope of the equipment with which the “Client” accesses the site.
Purchases made by the “Customer” with credit or debit cards are processed trough the «Payment Engines» that our suppliers (“CONEKTA” and “PAYPAL”, visit our Notice of Privacy for further information) put at your disposal as electronic payment methods, and through an integrated application (API) on our site, which was designed to facilitate and offer the maximum security and reliability to the “Customer” when placing their order. We accept the following payment methods for purchase orders on the site (https://miko-wear.com/):
- Any credit or debit card, either Visa or Master Card.
- Any American Express credit card.
- Through cash payments in OXXO stores (Mexico).
For purchases made through the payment method in convenience stores and department stores, you should consider the following:
- The total amount to be paid for the item must be fully covered in USD, including dollars and cents.
- The “Client” will have 24 hours to make the payment, starting from the time and date the payment reference was generated.
- After the aforementioned 24 hours without payment having been made, the order will be automatically canceled by the system. In this case, “MIKO WEAR” is not obliged to keep, safeguard and / or set aside any articles.
- Once “MIKO WEAR” verifies that the payment has been made successfully, your order will be formally processed.
For orders placed on the site https://miko-wear.com/ the “Customer” will receive a confirmation via e-mail, but could also check out his order history and receipts by accessing “My account” section, trough «My purchases» option.
To invoice your purchases you must send an e-mail to [email protected], indicating the order number and include the following Fiscal requirements in the email message:
- RFC with Homoclave.
- Full name or company name.
- Use of the invoice.
Your invoice (CFDI) will be generated and sent within a maximum period of 48 hours. The invoice requested must correspond to one or more purchases within the current month. Requests for purchase invoices from months prior to the one currently in progress will not proceed.
The estimated processing time for orders, for their subsequent delivery to the parcel service contracted by the “Client” through the platform (https://miko-wear.com/), will not exceed a MAXIMUM of 7 BUSINESS DAYS counted from the next day regarding to the reception of the electronic confirmation of purchase. Deliveries will be fully done, not partially.
The place of delivery of the order will be the physical place the “Customer” indicated as the delivery address when generating his order. In case the order does not arrive within the established period, you can contact us via Whatsapp at +52 443 274 0312 or through our email ( [email protected] ) to receive support on your case.
“MIKO WEAR” will under no circumstances take economic responsibility for delays in delivery, loss – partial or total – or damage to the products caused by the parcel service contracted by the “Customer” to receive their order through the platform (https://miko-wear.com/). Likewise, in the case of international shipments, “MIKO WEAR” will under no circumstances take economic responsibility for delays in delivery, loss – partial or total – or damage to the products caused by the Customs service. It is established and accepted that since this entitys are third parties with their own legal personality, for any case to the detriment of the “Customer” that results in a dispute, the “Client” must deal directly with the contracted company that has performed the shipping service.
Shipping costs and terms
The shipment of the order will be covered by the “Customer”, unless it meets the current conditions to obtain free shipping of the purchase.
“MIKO WEAR” guarantees that all its shipments will arrive at the address the “Customer” determines for that purpose. Once the package is presented to the shipping provider, the delivery terms will be subject to the logistical conditions indicated by the parcel company in its own Terms and Conditions. “MIKO WEAR” is obliged to deliver a copy of the shipping guide issued in favor of the “Customer” so that the latter can electronically track his order, if he so wishes, with the designated supplier.
The shipping process begins considering the time of day when the purchase confirmation is made, depending on this, the order can be processed the same day or the next business day.
Business days are Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m., according to the Mexican Law the following are not considered business days: January 1st, February 5th, Monday corresponding to March 21th. Thursday and Friday of Easter. May 1st. 16th of September. November 20th and December 25th.
Purchases using coupons
- Purchases made with coupons do not generate additional coupons even when the remainder is settled with another form of payment.
- “MIKO WEAR” is not obliged to grant discounts on expired coupons.
Zones and shipping costs
- For shipments in approved sales regions, the current rate, including taxes, will be applied in addition to the total order amount.
- “MIKO WEAR” reserves the right to open and close international sales and shipping areas.
Cancellation of orders
Cancel an order
To cancel the order it is necessary for the “Customer” to communicate via Whatsapp with our advisors at +52 443 274 0312 or via e-mail [email protected] within the first 24 hours upon payment.
ONCE YOUR ORDER HAS EXCEEDED 24 HOURS, IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE TO CANCEL IT, OR REFUND IT.
Once validated that the cancellation request has been made within the stipulated period, our Customer Service team will notify you that the cancellation was accepted and the refund of the amount paid will be processed. “MIKO Wear” could or couldn’t use the same payment method that was used when ordering. The reimbursed amount will reach the client’s account within the terms and deadlines indicated by the payment provider, and the policies of your bank to reflect the balance in favor.
For questions, doubts or comments about the status of your order or the availability of an item, contact us via Whatsapp at +52 443 274 0312 or send an email to [email protected]